We have a new Account Exec opportunity available with an International Creative Agency, working on-site with a flagship clients based in Paddington.
This role is for an Account Exec with print knowledge, purchasing experience, negotiation, knowledge and used to using MIS Systems and has client facing experience
This role will offer you the chance to learn and develop your skills so that you have a real opportunity to develop and grow.
The main objective of this role is to communicate with all the parties… Client, Suppliers and Senior Account Management to deliver the relevant print job in a timely manner.
Skills you need for this role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and assertive
- Adaptable to changeable circumstances
- Proactive, work on your own initiative
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and confident in Excel
Experience needed for this role
- Project and campaign management
- Print knowledge of all areas Digital and Litho
- Working in a print management environment
- Proven record of exceptional customer service
If you feel that you would like to work for a very friendly, relaxed, funky and chilled out agency, well don't delay, send your cv in straight away
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job