Our client is a very well respected firm of accountants who have created a new opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to work in this professional and busy environment.
You will be rewarded with a good salary and benefits, including study support and will be based in fantastic offices.
The role will be to provide a full range of accounting services across a broad portfolio of clients:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly bookkeeping duties including managing the ledgers, bank reconciliations, preparing accounts to trial balance.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Assisting clients with all accounting support
- Liaising regularly across the firm and with clients
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from individuals with Practice experience. The salary band of £24,000 - £33,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George and will depend on level of study and relevant experience.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency and aims to respond to relevant candidates within a 48 hour period - priority will be given to individuals with experience gained in Practice although suitable applications from Industry and Commerce will be welcome.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job