Academy Trainer - Technical
It's an exciting time here at Robertson. Our HR team are expanding as we continue to grow and innovate, ensuring our People Strategy is fit for the future as we work towards creating a culture of lifelong learning. Our Robertson Training Academy will deliver a bespoke in house training service for all employees, we are searching for trainers specialising in health and safety and mandatory construction training to join the team.
At Robertson, we build much more than just ground-breaking infrastructure. We build brilliant communities, we build forward-thinking businesses, and we build the kind of amazing, career-transforming futures that our people look forward to every day.
We’re one of the UK’s largest, independently owned construction, infrastructure and support services companies - and we’re still growing fast. The way we work is innovative and transformative, our people are passionate and knowledgeable, our culture is warm, friendly and family-driven, and with over 50 years’ experience of our industry, our clients trust us to deliver everything we promise.
When it comes to your career, we deliver everything we promise too.
As Academy Trainer, you’ll be responsible for:
- The design and delivery of best in class learning and development courses and programmes, in line with the needs of the business and employees
- The promotion and advocacy of the Robertson Academy programmes, including the online programmes
- Designing, delivering and carrying out full evaluation of bespoke health and safety related learning and development courses
- Creation of a suite of procedural and compulsory related courses available via the Robertson Academy
- Ensuring that self and company are kept informed of any key development initiatives
- Sourcing, evaluating and administering all other learning and development courses as requested
- Organising and managing key programmes including site management excellence.
- Responsible for the input of all learning requirements from annual Performance Reviews and transferring this information to separate company training plans.
- Act as an expert learning and development voice for all Robertson managers and employees with relation to SHE and technical learning and development
- Maintain an effective working relationship with relevant managers from across the business and in aligned areas
- Training delivery will be carried out at various locations throughout the UK
To join us, we're looking for:
- Relevant industry experience, including experience of design and delivery of health and safety related learning
- A valid UK Drivers License is required as training delivery will be conducted at various locations throughout the UK
- Experience of fast paced, client led learning environment
- Highly developed training design and delivery skillset
- Relevant health and safety qualifications, member of IOSH is an advantage
- Relevant training qualifications
- Focused and highly motivated
- Experience in creating e- learning content and knowledge of systems is desirable
- Planning/prioritising an is time-management skills
- Good standard of inter-personal and communication skills is essential as the post holder will be required to communicate at all levels. Ability to deal with people in a tactful and friendly manner
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of various sectors Robertson operate in
- Good team player and effective in building positive working relationships
- Excellent organisation skills
We also look after our people just as much as we look after our clients, and you’ll discover dedicated training teams to help keep you up to speed, together with a huge range of personal development programmes.
And on top of a competitive salary and pension, you’ll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you’re based.
Ready to #TransformYourCareer? Apply now!
Robertson is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
A full Job Description is available on request.
Location: Stirling (Primary location) but UK travel required
Company: Robertson Group
- Communication Skills
- Personal Development
- Training Delivery
- Technical Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'