St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Regulatory Authorisations is responsible for the recruitment process for all members joining the St. James's Place Partnership, whether they are an experienced recruit or an individual joining one of our Academy programmes. Our involvement commences when individuals have been identified as possible new recruits and continues through to them being appointed to the Partnership.
The department also provides associated support services to members of the Partnership. This is in relation to the structuring of Partner’s businesses; the vetting and appointment of Introducers and Appointment Makers; and the facilitation of the leaver’s process and subsequent provision of regulated references.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to process and vet applications to join the St. James’s Place Partnership through to appointment, following the Company and Regulatory procedures and guidelines, with a specific focus on applications going into our Academies.
- To vet new applications for new Academy Partners using our online Salesforce-based system
- To provide a comprehensive list of outstanding requirements
- To continually monitor and review applications, liaising with the recruit and the Academy Operations Centre to ensure all requirements are received and actioned in a timely manner through to Appointment
- To prepare new legal contracts using department templates
- To undertake various administrative tasks in preparation of Academy Partners joining the programme and subsequently transferring within it
- To set up the personal and financial details on the mainframe system (Stothers & Hardy) and the business’ core data system (Salesforce)
- Ensure any outstanding risk issues are followed up and action taken, where necessary
- Advise both internal and external contacts of the new appointment
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and at a quick pace
- Have a methodical and highly organised approach
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- A supportive team player
- Understands drivers behind, and the ability to demonstrate, good service and quality
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job