Page Personnel are currently working alongside a large Multi-Academy Trust based in Wolverhampton in order to recruit for a part-qualified accountant to join their team as they continue to develop. The role will involve production of management and financial accounts and have a heavy focus on partnering with school in the Trust to ensure excellent advice and guidance.
Our client is a growing multi-academy trust based in Wolverhampton. They have recently expanded to add 2 more schools, and are recruiting an Academy Accountant in order to support the finances within these schools. This would be an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified accountant, or someone with equivalent experience looking to grow within the education sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of management and financial accountancy for the schools they support, and any that the MAT acquire during their continued development. This will include producing budgets, forecasts and reports for each school and liaising with Head Teachers and Business Managers to advise on them. Additionally, they will be responsible for preparing statutory accounts.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be part-qualified, or have equivalent experience
- Have previously worked across education or the public sector
- Have previously assisted in the development of accurate and timely management accounts
- Have previous assisted in the development of accurate and timely financial (ideally statutory) accounts
- Have previously liaised with stakeholders, budget holders or non-finance managers providing financial advice
The successful candidate will be entitled to a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 along with 25 days of annual leave and the opportunity for growth and project work in post.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job