Academic Coach Job / Graduate Teaching Assistant Job | English & Maths Support | Croydon
This secondary school is located in the Heart of Croydon with easy access to a variety of transport links - underground and over ground.
- Located in Croydon
- Graduate Academic Coach position
- Long-term, full time position
- Starts ASAP
About the Role:
This secondary School is looking for a high-calibre Academic Coaches whose main role will be to support students across KS3 / KS4 in Maths and English. You will be responsible for helping students concentrate and focus on their school-work and prepare them for their upcoming mock / GCSE exams. The role is an exciting and dynamic one that requires individuals to think on their feet and deliver results, whilst benefiting from exceptional development programmes. The teams at the school play a huge part in the students' success and your efforts in this role enhances their development immensely.
It is also essential that you are involved in the day to day planning and preparation of lessons, whilst ensuring that the students are motivated and encouraged to participate in lesson that are outside their comfort zone.
Must Have Requirements
* You must hold a 2.1 minimum in your degree. Various subjects are considered.
* Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
* Tutoring experience would be beneficial
* Prior experience working with students 11-16 years, in-line with the UK national curriculum
* The correct mindset to want to learn and help is required
* Resilient, determined and motivated to work with young people
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'