I am working with a great Sixth Form based around the Solihull area.
They are looking for an Academic Coach to support their learners.
You will be responsible for a case load of students and will be expected to:
- Review student progress regularly in 1-1 discussions
- Support and guide students in assessments and support them with Maths and English
- Write and submit UCAS and other references to deadline as required, achieving the College’s internal UCAS writing standards within the first year
- To take a lead responsibility for the support, progression, well being and development of the students allocated in their Coaching Sets
- Monitor lateness and absences and take students through the College’s commitment and disciplinary processes as necessary
- To actively promote Safeguarding, British Values and the College’s Preventing Vulnerability strategy
- Youth work
- Social work
- Learning Support
- Careers and Guidance
Will be ideal for this role.
You will need:
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS on Update Service
- Provide 2 years of references
This will be a part time role for the whole year.
Please apply now!
- Career Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'