Contract type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week) - Permanent
Location: Kingston upon Thames, Kingston International Study Centre.
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Kingston International Study Centre are looking for an Academic and Student Experience Coordinator with responsibilities encompass aiding students with their visa and immigration needs, facilitating induction programs, managing scheduling logistics, maintaining records, generating reports, and overseeing all assessment and examination administration. Furthermore, this role involves providing crucial support to academic teams in matters concerning quality assurance, student attendance, and the enhancement of the student experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To register students and ensure compliance with UKVI requirements.
- Support students with visa applications and immigration issues, creating CAS numbers if applicable.
- Support with the maintenance of UKVI records, update student information on the UKVI SMS system and Study Global and assist with inspections.
- Upload passport and visa scans onto Validate and other applicable platforms.
- Maintain up-to-date visa requirements and processes by liaising with the Central Visa Team.
- To assist in the induction programme and the preparation of induction packs and welcome letters
- To deal professionally and promptly with students’ enquiries and requests for support and foster positive relationships with all students in the Centre.
- To inform students of relevant compliance procedures.
- To produce student correspondence and confirmation of enrolment certificates.
- To deal with any accommodation issues raised by ISC students, signpost and advise on student housing options, including liaison with Student Lettings and the University Admissions team.
- Assessment and Examination Administration
- Preparing and emailing statements of entry and timetables.
- Preparing assessments packs.
- Examination set-up and invigilation.
- Collating assessment submission and script distribution, entering assessment and examination results as required.
- Collating and preparing assessments for external examination.
- Working in a pressurised environment
- Working with international students
- Working in a higher education environment
- Level 3 Qualification (Desirable)
Study Group is a leading international education provider that is dedicated and passionate about helping students around the world, creating a brighter future and reaching their full potential. With university partnerships and a variety of face-to-face, online, and hybrid study programmes, we can provide students with the resources and guidance they need to succeed. Our global network of offices and university partnerships ensure that students receive the best educational services available. Additionally, our Insendi platform enables us to deliver innovative, accessible, and intuitive digital learning experiences with the most advanced digital tools available.
Study Group is proud of its high standards in safeguarding and recognises its importance in enabling the best possible student experience and outcomes. For successful applicants the following checks will be conducted- Criminal Background Check (country specific), x2 References, ID and Right to Work checks as well as Education Verification.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and we strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality, or any other factor. We believe that the best person for the job should be selected based on skills and experience alone. Your information will be kept confidential and stored securely.
We adopt a rolling recruitment process meaning that we review applications as they are submitted. To avoid disappointment, please ensure that you apply ASAP.
- Administrative Support
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'