This firm of Accountants focuses their client base on owner managed businesses and enables their trainees to develop a broad range of skills while gaining client facing skills.
As an ACA Trainee Accountant, you will work within an forward thinking department, duties include:
- Work alongside an existing team of accountants to deliver strong accounting to a portfolio of clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Drafting Self Assessment Tax Returns for both individuals and companies
- Working to deliver accurate payroll and VAT Returns
- Degree educated within Accountancy or Finance with a minimum of a 2.1
- Desire to build a career within an accountancy practice
- Fully funded ACA training contract through Kaplan
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- Accessible location for public transport users
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job