Great opportunity to join a Financial Services business in the City as a Newly Qualified Accountant reporting to the Financial controller. This is an excellent position to learn a range of accounting skills focusing on month end tasks.
The role will suit you if you have recently qualified in Practice in Audit and you are seeking your first role in Financial Services. The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly management accounts and reporting packs; including consolidated group financial statements
- Produce statutory accounts for the group and all subsidiaries
- Prepare and submit Group VAT and draft Corporation tax
- Identify opportunities to improve financial systems and processes to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of all group finance deliveries
- Group financial planning and budgeting process
You would also get involved with other adhoc projects and produce various ad hoc financial models and report presentations.
To be considered you must be a Newly Qualified Accountant, either you will be straight from Practice in an Audit role or have 1-2 years post qualified experience from industry. Financial Services and ACA strongly preferred, ACCA also considered.
- "CA" and "ACA"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job