Ignata Finance are working with an award winning Brighton based organisation is search for a newly qualified practice trained ACA Accountant. As Finance Manager you will be responsible for both the management and financial accounting for the business as well as supervising a team. This is a technical position which will require you to have both statutory accounting experience as well as the confidence to business partner several none-finance teams.
This is a superb opportunity for individuals seeking to apply their audit experience into industry and increase their commerciality in a fast growing business. Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- ACA Qualified (ACCA will be considered if you have experience of IFRS)
- Either managed your own audit/assisted
- Group consolidations experience
- Experience of auditing a media business would be an advantage but not essential
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the group managements accounts.
- Responsible for variance analysis, commentary and associated reporting.
- Analyse group KPI’s including sales, profits, competitor analysis and pricing.
- Work with the financial controller to prepare the budget and forecast (including 5 year strategic planning).
- Assist with investment appraisals.
- Maintain and improve current internal controls.
- Assist with the statutory accounting and consolidations.
- Assist with intercompany reconciliations.
- Lead the external audit process by working collaboratively with audit partners.
- Assist the FC to manage staff.
- Assist with ad hoc project work.
- Maintain current accounting system.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'