Are you a knowledgeable, qualified ACA, CFA or CIMA Accountant with a wealth of transactional experience? Do you come from a private equity/corporate finance background and want a role where you will become integral in all investment decisions?
If so then look no further as a private equity investor with a successful portfolio of clients is looking for an Associate to join their team!
For a number of years, the business has been devoted to investing in small-to-medium businesses and increasing their market value which they have done with great success. The business have a very target and results driven ethos and this is why they are looking for a new Associate, so they can bring on new investments.
As the successful Associate you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and analysing investment opportunities including valuation, financial modelling and return analysis
- Conducting in depth market and industry research
- Preparing term sheets and letters of intent as well as reviewing transaction documentation
- Preparing legal documents and contracts
- Raising funds when needed
- Monitoring select portfolio clients and providing quarterly valuation analysis
- General office management such as: company position in the market, networking with family offices, accountancy & legal firms for lead generation
To become the successful business Associate you will need:
- A strong background in private equity or corporate finance setting (ideally pre-partner level)
- To be a qualified accountant (essential). CFA or ACA qualified (desirable)
- A proven track record in financial modelling and analytics
- A demonstrated competency in financial statement analysis, business valuation, accounting and finance
- Be of "Board Level Calibre/Potential" in order to manage investments
In return you will be offered a salary of £90,000-£120,000 per annum. Additionally you will receive an annual bonus which is determined on investment performance and also a carry in the investments.
If you are interested in this position please do let me know! I can be contacted via email on liam @ Crowley cox . co .uk or alternatively you can call for a chat about the position. The Crowley Cox number can be found on our website.
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job