Are you interested in joining a Top 10 Accountancy Firm based in the South Coast (Poole)
Are you currently studying ACA / ACCA with a view to completing your Qualification and training within Audit
Do you currently have Accountacy Practice experience and would like to join a leager Global Firm ?
I would be interested to hear from you, for an informal discussion with regards to the fantastic Trainee role I have available for a growing Audit Team.
Please see details below:
- Your time will be split between working at client premises, working in the office and studying for your professional exams.
- During your first year, you will support an Audit Senior on-site at client premises.
- The senior will assign you work and will be with you in case you have any questions.
- You will gain exposure to a number of different industries and organisations, from privately owned business (POB) up to fully listed companies.
- Your typical day will vary between: • Learning to use audit software and systems; • Checking a client’s financial information, purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements; •
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
Our client offers offer core benefits to all employees - holiday, pension, life assurance and income protection insurance.
Please get in touch if you would like further details
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'