A well-established and thriving firm of Chartered Accountants based in North Wales is looking to recruit an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant or a Finalist. Due to growth, the firm are looking to appoint a hardworking and committed candidate who is keen to progress within their career. The role will include a mix of Accounts, Audit (25%) and Tax duties, and you will work with a diverse and interesting client base.
The firm are offering a fantastic role in their friendly and motivating working environment.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest firms in North Wales that is dedicated to developing its staff and providing exceptional service to clients!
The ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist will be responsible for:
- Collecting complete and accurate information for the preparation of accounts
- Preparing financial statements
- Identifying and advising on the regulatory environment
- Preparing corporation tax/income tax computations
- Assisting in the planning of audit assignments and undertaking audit work
- Providing support to more senior and more junior members of staff in audit & accountancy
- Meeting potential new clients individually or as part of a team
Essential Requirements are:
- ACCA / ACA Qualified / Qualified by Experience or ACCA / ACA finalist
- Self-motivated and determined
- Experience in a practice environment is essential, at least 3-5 years
- Strong academic background
- Proficient in accounting software
Alongside a competitive salary, the firm are offering a fantastic benefits package which includes 24 days’ service, increasing on length of service, onsite parking and enrolment on the company pension scheme.
If you have all of the above requirements for the ACA / ACCA Qualified or Finalist position, then please apply now using the link below.
Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job