A thriving independent firm based on the Wirral are looking to take on an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager due to growth within the company. They are a client focused organisation aimed at providing value-added services to a range of businesses.
The ACA / ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager role will suit a candidate with at least 5 years’ practice experience dealing with sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies. You will be ACA / ACCA Qualified with extensive experience in all aspects of accounts and corporate taxation. As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients and will take a genuine interest in providing outstanding service to your clients.
In return for your hard work and commitment, the firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a friendly and motivating working environment.
The ACA / ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for a range of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for clients
- Bookkeeping and management accounts preparation for a number of clients
- Reviewing the work of AAT/ACCA studiers
Essential Requirements are:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with at least 5 years’ experience
- Experience in a PRACTICE environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate well with both clients and colleagues
- Professional, friendly and self-motivated character
If you have all of the above requirements for the ACA / ACCA Qualified Accounts Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job