A prestigious firm of Chartered Accountants based in Manchester city centre is looking to appoint an ambitious and highly competent Semi-Senior Accountant on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be responsible for preparing accounts on behalf of sole traders, limited companies and partnerships, along with preparing self-assessment and corporation tax returns.
With good time managements and organisational skills you will have the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, both individually and within a team. You will be given the opportunity to work with an array of clients from a range of industry sectors, including film, entertainment, music and sports. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career within a company that is committed to the training and development of its staff!
The ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Semi-Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts for a range of entities including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing and submitting corporation and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Ensuring accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant accounting standards
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience in a Practice environment is essential
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Semi-Senior Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job