This leading firm of Chartered Accountants is looking to appoint an ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Practice Accountant to their friendly team in Liverpool city centre. With over 30 years’ established in the local market, the firm pride themselves on their exceptional reputation within the field of accountancy.
The role will involve the production of statutory accounts, year-end figures, assistance on audits and the completion of tax returns during busier times. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious practice candidate who is looking to progress in their career with a well-established city centre firm.
They are providing a fantastic study package which makes them stand out against other firms in the area.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and an excellent salary.
The ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Practice Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting on audits
- A client portfolio covering a wide variety of sectors, including retail, transport, manufacturing and property
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparing management accounts for a variety of clients
- VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
Essential Requirements are:
- At least 3 years’ experience gained in an accountancy practice
- AAT Qualified
- Self-motivated and determined
- Experience in a practice environment is essential
- Strong academic background
If you have all of the above requirements for the ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified Practice Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
Marshall Moore’s Practice Division offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to us (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000 (£250 for qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA, £100 for non-qualified & £1000 for qualified in specialist areas of Audit, Corporate Tax and Trust). Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral’s probation period.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job