A newly created role for a qualified candidate from a strong general practice background. This expanding firm of accountants has offices in North and West Norfolk.
Working closely with the Partners the successful candidate will undertake:
- Accounts preparation for a varied portfolio of clients
- Corporate and Personal Tax returns and computations
- Assist with estate and financial planning for high net worth individuals
- Provide advisory services and risk management advice
- Provide Management Accounting and Cashflow reporting
Candidates must be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified with recent experience of working within a firm of accountants - national or independent. Able to work closely with clients, ensuring the highest quality of service.
An attractive salary and benefits, with real opportunities for progression is offered. For a confidential discussion please contact Tina Maguire at Big sky Additions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job