• To support the work of the school and develop an in-depth understanding of the work we do, our aims and our ethos.
• To support children in their participation of a number of activity groups for children with special educational needs.
• To aid in the implementation of 1:1 behavioural intervention programmes to children with Autism, other developmental delays, or Special Educational Needs..
• To receive training from Consultants and/or Senior Therapists.
• Observe, work with and record students behaviour.
• To follow session plans.
• Be committed to maintaining an excellent standard of educational support.
• To act professionally at all times..
• In return, you can expect to develop an understanding of the schools ethos, the work we do and the field of child psychology. You can also gain a better understanding of a range of developmental needs, perfect for those of you looking for experience within child psychology.
If you are interested please email and updated CV to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job