Are you an experienced AAT Tutor or considering a career change? Do you have Accountancy experience?
Baltic Recruitment Education and Training Team are currently looking to recruit a Permanent AAT Tutor for a highly reputable client based in Warrington. Working in partnership with funding provider and key clients to support employees through their apprenticeship programme in accountancy. (16-24) The main focus is delivering tuition across all levels of the AAT qualification up to level 4. You will be continuously striving to build, maintain and improve relationships with both learners and the employer in order to achieve the best results for all.
AAT Tutor Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and delivery of courses, following a structured learning plan
- Setting and marking of homework & course exams
- Providing feedback to learners on their work and also providing feedback to the funding partner and employer
- Identifying weaker students and ensuring the correct people are notified so that support can be arranged
AAT Tutor Applicants:
- An effective communicator
- Extremely flexible, a real team player
- An excellent planner, be able to manage your time effectively as well as conflicting priorities
- The ability to coach, develop and mentor people, proven experience of delivering training would be an advantage, but not essential
- Must be AAT qualified at level 4 (or equivalent qualification).
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working (work from home, flexi hours on none teaching days)
- Competitive salary plus bonus
Primarily based in Warrington but will involve some adhoc travel to other locations. Currently 3 days per month travel to Hemel Hempstead but this could increase in frequency and location.
Whether you are already an accounting tutor/trainer, or considering a career change that utilises your existing accountancy skills and knowledge, if you have a real passion for sharing your knowledge and developing others, we want to hear from you.
Applicants may also be interested in Assessor, Assessing, Accountancy, AAT, D32, D33, TAQA, CAVA, A1, Tutor, Trainer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job