Role: AAT Assessor
Location: East Midlands
Position: Permanent / Full time
Reed Further Education are happy to announce that they are working with a well-known training provider in the East Midlands area. The training provider are looking for a qualified Level 4 AAT Assessor due to expansion.
This is a field based role, in which you will be required to travel in the Nottingham, Derby and Mansfield area. Due to this having your own vehicle is a must.
• Visiting learners across various sites and delivering classroom based learning to 12 to 14 learners
• Coach AAT apprentices to reach their full potential by providing support throughout all aspects of their learning journey
• Identify and assess learners’ needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals
• Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification
• Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners and provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
• Qualified Assessor with expertise in AAT Level 4 (Essential)
• Experience teaching Accountancy Levels 3 & 4
• Accountancy experience
• Experience embedding Functional Skills up to Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £32,000 negotiable for the right candidate
• Mileage allowance (45 pence per mile)
• Pension contribution scheme
• Training and personal development
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is flexible and is wanting to develop themselves professionally with a well-established training provider.
Reed Education provide the following service features
• Online Enhanced DBS checks
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Regular managed work to best suit the skills of the Teacher or Teaching Assistant
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited and most used online jobsite.
Before being cleared for work in colleges, successful candidates will be required to come into our branch and complete a number of checks, including a fully enhanced DBS during the registration process.
If you are interested in this post please press apply today! Not the job for you? But you know someone who might be interested. Refer them to Reed and if they are successful for the post we will reward you with £100 in vouchers!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job