AAT Trainee - Chard
Our client whom are based in Chard are looking forTrainee Accounting Technicians, to support managers and other senior staff in providing a range of accountancy services to clients.Perfectly suited for someone who has just finished their A levels or someone with the right qualifications or experience looking for a career change.
Both practical and theoretical training will be supported, with the aim to becoming a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians, Trainees will have support and on the job training from managers and other senior staff. During your training you will be expected to develop an understanding of the practical issues involved in delivering a high quality service to clients.
My client offers excellent support and training that will help you develop the skills you need to succeed as a professional and to progress until you realise your full potential. They will provide and fund technical training with recognised training providers, provision of books and materials, student registration fees, annual student subscription and exemption/examination entry fees.
Starting at Level 3 (Advanced) there is potential for the Trainee to then move on to the ICAEW CFAB qualification and ACA thereafter.
· Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) mostly at Grade A*-B, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels (or equivalent) grade A*- B
· Skills Required
· Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
· Must be able to work well as part of a team with good interpersonal skills
· Accurate typing and/or data entry skills
· Professional & hard working
· Driven and enthusiastic
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ideally prior knowledge of accounting but general interest in business, accountancy and tax will be expected
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'