Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Full Time AAT Studier or AAT Qualified/Semi Senior for a very successful accountancy firm based in King's Lynn.
This well-established and successful firm of Accountants is seeking an all-round AAT Qualified/Studier Accountant for a General Practice role.
The role includes
· Accounts preparation for limited companies and owner managed businesses
· Working on a portfolio of clients
· To work on businesses management and year end accounts.
· To assist on tax work, taxation computations and returns as required.
· Working at clients premises on an ad hoc basis to produce account.
Successful candidates will be Qualified AAT or AAT Studier with post-qualification experience in a practice environment. Clear communication skills and organisation will be expected since this is a client facing role as well as a proactive nature to support Senior Accountants and Managers.
As a successful and progressive accountancy firm, this firm will be offering the individual generous starting salary, excellent benefits package as well as study support and career progression into a manager position.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and public practice recruitment agency specialising in Essex, East Anglia, Cambridge and London.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job