FJWilson Talent Services (a recruitment and search agency) has an exciting opportunity to join the super talented Regional Account Managers team at our client AAT.
The 'East of England' region covers Derby Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, and Norfolk.
This role is home-based, so it is important applicants are truly outcome focused, and have strong self-management skills. The post-holder ideally needs to live in the East Midlands so they can cover the region effectively.
Basic starting salary £35,000 up to £42,000, plus a £4,800 per annum car allowance. NB - there is no commission/bonus element.
AAT is a great place to work according to AAT employees (who responded to the best companies survey last year)!
Pretty good medical cover (includes things like dental and optical expenses), generous company pension contributions, as well as a flexible working environment.
AAT believe in equality in the workplace. They have signed up to the women in finance charter and the employers network for equality and inclusion.
The AAT Regional Account Managers team are a bunch of talented and self motivated individuals, with specialist knowledge in the education and apprenticeship sectors.
They love a challenge, and enjoy seeing the results of their hard work through the growth of student numbers.
The team are autonomous, based independently across the regions, but enjoy meeting up once a month (or bi-monthly) in London to review individual/collective achievements and look at the fun stuff that is to come for the rest of the year.
What exactly will you be doing?
As a Regional Account Manager you’ll be responsible for the growth of student numbers in your region.
- You’ll need to identify and win new Training Providers (40% of your time) as well as build up and maintain relationships with existing Training Providers (circa 50 in this region)
- You’ll be tasked with gaining a complete understanding of the various opportunities and issues prevalent in your region and communicate your market knowledge within AAT
- Understanding the learning and training landscape both nationally and regionally will be important also, as will the identification and engagement with various stakeholders
- You will have a strong focus on building and maintaining relationships, and this role requires excellent teamwork across AAT to ensure a coordinated approach to all AAT’s activities, all working towards providing an excellent service to AAT's stakeholders.
- Please advise of your salary expectation when applying.
This vacancy is being advertised by FJWilson Talent Services . The services advertised by FJWilson Talent Services are those of a recruitment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community. Furthermore, all qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from persons holding equivalent qualifications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job