A well-established firm based in Oswestry is currently looking for an AAT Qualified Accounts Semi-Senior / AAT Studier to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.The role will entail a mix of duties, including accounts preparation, VAT returns and some bookkeeping.
Working within a busy and professional team, the successful candidate will work with a varied client portfolio across a range of industries. You will gain exposure to a mix of accounts and taxation which will give you the ideal experience to advance in your career.
The Accounts Semi-Senior / AAT Studier will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Compliance tax work in respect of companies and individuals
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Statutory audit for various sized clients
- Providing bookkeeping services, software and general business advice
Essential Requirements are:
- AAT Qualified / Studier
- Previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Strong IT Skills, ideally experience in Sage and IRIS
If you are a high calibre candidate with at least 2 years’ practice experience, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join an excellent local practice that can offer a friendly working environment.
If you have all of the above requirements for the AAT Qualified Accounts Semi-Senior / AAT Studier position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job