We have a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our growing team who has a genuine interest in progressing their career.
Our Client are a National firm, who have a local outlook and reach. They can offer genuine career progression, with the support from colleagues locally and nationally.
Key responsibilities for this AAT/ACCA PQ role based in Swindon include:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems, eg. SAGE, Xero,Quickbooks, Kashflow or from single entry incomplete records systems.
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Updating and creating spreadsheets and other working papers
Completed your AAT,be part way through your ACCA or ACA or potentially be qualified by experience.
You will need to have previous experience of working within practice
Flexible and adaptable,
You will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills.
Experience in SAGE, Xero, Quickbooks, Kashflow or SAGE SAPA would be useful but not essential.
£19,000-£28,000 (Exp Depending)
Excellent Career Prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job