AAT Program Manager
Reed Business School is looking for an AAT Program Manager to join their friendly team in the heart of the Cotswolds on a full time basis.
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Reed Business School is an established tuition provider with a long history of delivering excellent results, based on over 50 years in the business. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with proven successes to develop, manage and support our AAT program.
- Develop a range of course delivery programs up to Level 4
- Build the curriculum content in collaboration with our AAT partner provider
- Regularly review programs to ensure they remain relevant to ongoing theory and practice
- Manage the required AAT accreditation process
- Collaborate with the marketing department to promote the courses and actively participate in business development
- Mentor and support the tutor team
- Provide teaching/coaching to learners as required
- Manage teaching timetables and the induction program for new starters
- Create and review documentation to monitor learner progress and achievement
- Manage learners studying via an Apprenticeship program including developing and managing appropriate e-portfolio content and preparing learners for EPA
- Contribute to the quality monitoring processes to ensure the AAT programs are both compliant and of a high standard
- Excellent all round subject knowledge
- Experience with designing and implementing program models
- Ability to combine academic rigour with excellent learner achievement
- Suitable teaching experience including online delivery
- Commitment to learner-centred development
- Ability to work with stakeholders to grow and develop awareness of the program
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum AAT Level 4 qualified
- Experience of teaching in FE / HE
- Experience of apprenticeships
- Experience of program design
- Flexible working as standard (including remote working options and flexible working hours)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Paid time off to move home
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced family leave benefits
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of wellbeing and mental health support avenues
These are just some great benefits we offer everyone working at Reed Business School!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'