Location: Central LondonAccounts Assistant | The Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a leading international financial outsourcing team, providing services to some of the fastest growing companies in the US who are expanding their businesses throughout the UK & Europe.
You will come on board as an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant and receive on the job training to complement your technical knowledge. You will have the opportunity to learn a variety of accountancy software packages and build strong relationships with exciting clients.Accounts Assistant | Essential Requirements?
- Full AAT qualification and at least 3 years' practical work experience
- Strong experience in preparing monthly management accounts
- Xero accounting software experience
- 31 days' annual leave per annum (including 8 bank/public holidays and an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year)
- Corporate rate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Voluntary group dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Preparation and review of monthly journals; prepayments, accruals, salaries and depreciation
- Roll forward of monthly reporting packages and preparation of accurate financial reporting packs for review
- Organising source documentation received from clients for processing
- Supervision and training of Financial Administrators
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Completion of VAT reporting requirements
- Preparation of low-risk FSA returns
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Assistance with year-end procedures and liaising with auditors
- Liaising with clients and answering routine queries
This position is urgent and will not be around for long. Take Charge of Your Career and Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job