Fantastic opportunity for an AAT Qualified Accountant to join a large, growing firm of Chartered Accountants based in Huddersfield.
About the firm:
With over 45 staff, this firm offer a range of services from accounts, audit, tax, corporate finance, and much more! Established over 130 years ago, this firm services a variety of clients, ensuring you get well-rounded experience to keep your work life balanced and interesting!
About the role:
- Preparation of management accounts and year end accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Bookkeeping duties when required.
- Calculating corporate tax and personal tax liabilities.
- Liaising with clients when necessary and forming long-term relationships.
- Working within a team and reporting to managers when appropriate.
About the candidate:
- AAT Qualified
- The firm can support ACA/ACCA studies.
- 3+ years' Practice experience.
- Feel comfortable and confident contacting clients and building relationships.
- Study support towards ACCA/ ACA
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Flexible working times
- Salary from £25,000p/a to £30,000p/a.
If you are interested or would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Leah Mason at IPS Finance.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'