Our client who are market leader in their industry are currently recruiting for a fluent Italian and French speaker to join their accounts receivable team
* Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
* Manage the creation of Non-Discretionary LTA (Long Term Agreements) and Discretionary Customer agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
* Monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals, and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team
* Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
* Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
* Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
* Ensure pricing consistency for all credits.
* Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements.
* Build relationship with external and internal customers
* Timely escalation and resolution of disputes.
* Cover/backup for other CFS functions
Need to have Accountancy/Accounts receivable experience as well as the fluent Italian and French. Ideally would have SAP but not essential. Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and V Lookups.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job