The Governing Body is now seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of girls PE. Improving progress and raising attainment in PE at all levels are key challenges for the school.
Applications are invited from successful PE Teachers who can demonstrate the ability to:
* Enable pupils to achieve the highest possible standards
* Work motivationally within a team of staff
* Raise attainment in ICT at all levels
* Inspire students to love the subject through outstanding teaching
* Work effectively with staff, parents and the community
* Teachers who hold a Current Enhanced *DBS (or will be happy to apply for one)
* Teachers with a minimum of 6 weeks recent teaching experience in the UK which can be referenced.
* Teachers with the ability to work across all Key Stages and are able to demonstrate good behavioural management skills.
This vacancy is being advertised by Prospero Teaching Manchester. The services advertised by Prospero Teaching, in this instance are those of an employment business.
*You will be required to fully cooperate with criminal disclosure checks in order to be considered for this position
Prospero Teaching is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply for this role please email Stacey at or call
- girls pe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job