Location: South West England
Pay rate: £20 - £25ph
Duration: Sickness Cover
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South West England area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding A-level Law Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
The college "Good" in the latest ofstead report 2015
· You will be delivering A-Level Law in a Further Education setting
· Produce and develop teaching and learning materials as required according to AQA A Level Law specification.
· This may occasionally involve cover, by agreement and consultation, for absent colleagues
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification ( Cert Ed, PGCE or equivalent )
· Must have an appropriate university degree, preferably with a Law specialism.
· Relevant academic and/or teaching experience in a Further Education setting
· Positive and optimistic approach to working
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job