A-level History Teacher
History specialist needed for a full time, long term role from January 2019
This exceptional and proud secondary school is looking to recruit an enthusiastic teacher within their History department. The ideal candidate is able to teacher up to A-level and is able to teach engaging lessons for all pupils and abilities. The school is extremely friendly and the successful applicant will be fully supported throughout.
To be considered, you must:
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent (NQTs welcome to apply)
- Be adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Have strong subject knowledge
In return, Class People will offer you:
- Dedicated, locally based Recruitment consultant
- Latest safeguarding training
- 24 hour mobile contact if needed
- CPD courses
- Excellent refer a friend schemes
Job start: Jan 2019
For more information or to apply, please contact Rob today on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'