Pay rate: £25,000-£35,000
Hours: Full Time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Oxford area.
The college are looking for an outstanding A Level Economics Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
The Summary of findings in out school report for February 2016 reports states that "The college exceeds expectations for the quality of education. At the time of the inspections, all Standards for Educational Oversight were met and quality is excellent."
· You will be delivering Economics to small group of international students in a Further Education Setting.
· You will need to encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
· Set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework and to ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
· To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the agreed schemes of work and school policies.
·To circulate termly reports to parents, guardians and agents where appropriate.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· Passionate about the subject specialism
· A recognized Teaching Qualification
· A degree or equivalent in the related subject
· Experience delivering A level Economics in a Further Education setting.
· The suitable candidate will be capable of inspiring,motivating and progressing extremely academic students.
·Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job