Randstad Education are currently looking for a Biology teacher at a college based in Bradford that is committed to Delivering Excellence in Sixth Form Learning. The position requires an individual who has QTS or QTLS and is specialised in teaching Biology at A Level.
The role is initially to run until Christmas with the chance of extending further. It's a part time position for 2 days a week, perfect for someone with other commitments who is looking for a more flexible role. The ideal candidate will have QTS or equivalent, along with up to date subject knowledge and experience teaching A Level students.
*Excellent rates of pay
*Working in a college with excellent resources and facilities
*Part-time work suited to someone with other commitments
*Being a key team member at a trust college that boasts sharing talented staff, expertise, leadership and systems.
* Prepare and deliver Biology lessons to pupils.
* Provide extra support to students through specialist knowledge on the subject.
* Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils progress and development.
* Work in line with the college's biology curriculum that enables students to thrive in their understanding of the subject.
* Correctly and safely use specialist equipment relevant to the subject area.
* Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on college premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
* Undertake pastoral duties such as supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal requirements.
* Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent.
* Experience: Up to date subject knowledge, specialised in teaching A level Biology
* Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
* Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: Part Time
Apply now by following the onscreen instructions or email your CV to:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'