For a January start, the school are looking for an outstanding Biology teacher to teach up to Key Stage 5 to join them on a long-term basis with the potential for a permanent position.
• Shown a strong commitment to high quality teaching and improvement, evidenced by the installation of a state of the art redevelopment program, replacing all infrastructure with the most up-to-date facilities.
• Mixed school with a fantastic sixth form.
• Brilliant amenities available such as athletic tracks, football/rugby pitches and parking spaces.
• The School believes in being fully inclusive focused on the needs of each student. Pupils have an exemplary attitude towards independent critical thinking, leading to a highly positive climate for learning. Both staff and stakeholders work closely to ensure students excel both academically and personally.
• As a Biology Teacher, you will be teaching Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 to an exceptional standard.
• Students are from diverse backgrounds with ranging abilities. A passion for science, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key.
• Staff members must be committed to becoming an integral part of the development an improvement of the school.
• Will take on responsibilities such as Form Tutor and the running of extracurricular activities/clubs.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in Biology.
• Must have experience teaching Biology to A-Level classes.
• Can teach General Science up to Key Stage 4.
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job