Chief Operating Officer
From £80,000 to £100,000
Our client is a Japanese financial services company. They are currently seeking a Chief Operating Officer to oversee the overall operational management of all functions within the company. The successful candidate should have industry experience, particularly that of the London market.
- Perform FX/CFD project oversight to produce consolidated line of business level project reporting.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting across the broad portfolio of projects run by the company by coordinating those involved
- Capture key project metrics and information for executive level reporting
- Work with Departmental Managers on developing their forecasts (resources, budget)
- Establish internal control framework and procedures within the company
- Identify and address operational risk and control issues within the company as a member of the Risk Committee
- Work across the company when operational issues are identified and help compile and devise remediation plans
- Enforce and perform Compliance coordination to ensure the company is meeting all regulatory and control requirements
- Vendor management
Who we are looking for
- Extensive experience and knowledge in FX/CFD industry, both in the Retail and Institutional space
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact productively with relevant members across the company.
- Adaptable / flexible to respond to constantly changing business
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized with good time management skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good level of IT proficiency (particularly in Excel and Word)
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A Japanese financial services company
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please contact:
- Management Skills
- IT proiciency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job