Care Assistant & Companion
£8.70 - £17.40 per hour, plus mileage allowance;
Part-time hours are available, between 5-20 hours a week
Are you looking for part-time hours and want to make a difference? We are looking for individuals to work one to one with an older person in your local community. As their Care Assistant & Companion, your job would be helping them to stay independent in their own home as well continuing to do all the activities they love.
We have part-time jobs available in the Kettering, Wellingborough and Rushden areas of Northamptonshire.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cup of tea and some company!
You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
We will carefully match you with your clients in your local area and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Benefits & Hours
- Part-time hours are available, between 5-20 hours a week;
- If you have some availability early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or a couple of hours on a weekend, then this position is ideal for you;
- Continuous training and support, with ongoing career progression;
- The biggest benefit of all is making a difference every day;
- Becoming a Companion isn’t just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
It is essential you have a full driving licence and access to vehicle.
Do you have a big heart? If you are excited by this opportunity we want to hear from you. Within this organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future and you could be part of that!
- Health Care
- Home Visits
- Social Care
- Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"