A&H - Entry Level Claims Handler
(Internally know as A&H Claims Handler)
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Handler to join our Accident & Health team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with Previous Claims Administration or Junior Claims Handling experience, or for someone with previous administration experience within a corporate customer service environment.
In this role you will support Accident & Health (A&H) Claims by ensuring accurate assessment and proactive management of claims. This will be carried out in accordance with the conditions of the cover, Chubb Policy and Procedures and agreed Service Level Agreements. You will handle A&H ‘complex’ claims, Travel claims under £5,000.
- Accurately assess and evaluate ‘complex’ claims: policy liability, reserve calculations and settlement values
- Ensure all incoming call enquiries are handled efficiently
- Providing the customer with a professional service at all times
- Identify complaints and recognise customer expressions of dissatisfaction
- Proactive prioritisation and management of own allocated workload.
- Maintain and develop both own technical knowledge and expertise
- Support and maintain contact with key client relationships with regard to specific customers/accounts, for issues such as: late notification of claims, case progress, and issuing specific insured requirements within SLAs.
- Refer client issues that can’t be resolved to Claims Technical Team Leader
- Support and assist claims operational initiatives and projects as directed by the Claims Technical Team Leader
- Administration, customer service or Jnr claims handling experience
- Claims experience in a customer facing role within a Broker or Insurance Office is advantageous
- Customer services experience demonstrating a professional standard in customer care is required
- Proven experience of prioritising and working to SLAs
- Good listening and communication skills
- Experienced in MS Office Packages
What can you expect in return?
- Competitive salary & pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Life Assurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Comprehensive Learning & development offering
- Employee resource groups: Gender Equality Network, Abilities & Wellbeing, Social Mobility, Parents & Carers, Pride Network, Cultural Awareness Network.
- Networking, mentoring & development opportunities.
- 1 day annual Charitable leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active Sports & social committee
- Employee Assistance program
Integrity. Client focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'