A&F Recruitment Consultant
Morgan McKinley are a professional staffing and talent management company with over 700 employees in 10 countries. At Morgan McKinley we offer individuals with talent, passion and integrity genuinely world-class careers. We enjoy a strong company culture, which is built on high trust, substantial reward, professionalism and a complete commitment to success.
The Morgan McKinley London Finance Division are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join the Contracts Accountancy & Finance Team to drive our Part Qualified Desk. The role is a key role within the accountancy and finance division and will report directly to the Senior Manager for A&F Contract, London.
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and clients, providing an excellent service within a specialized sector, and to grow and develop the business within this market.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
Skills / Experience:
- Third level educated
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding recruitment/sales/professional environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Self-motivated with ability to use initiative - a "can do" attitude.
- Driven and ambitious with a proven track record of success professionally and/or personally
What's on Offer?
This is a challenging, yet, highly rewarding role with a generous individual bonus scheme in place. It would suit someone who takes pride in their service delivery to both clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes working in a highly supportive and friendly team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"