Working with MSI Recruitment as an A&E Nurse you will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records. You will be working as part of The Accident & Emergency Team and will be providing excellent care, working in the Urgent Care Area, and assessing incoming patients and dealing with severe and minor injuries
In order to register with MSI Recruitment you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (NHS).
- Have been employed as a Nurse in an A&E setting and be A&E Qualified within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified Nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
- £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
- Dedicated Specialist Recruitment Consultant
- On call team available 24 hours a day!
- Daily Payroll services
- Quick and easy registration scheme
- Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this position then please do apply online with a copy of your most recent CV.
Please feel free to contact a team member by calling . Alternatively please send a copy of your CV, stating that you are interested in joining MSI Recruitment to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job