Accident & Emergency Shifts, A&E Shifts, Block Bookings, Long Term Contracts
Your new company
Hays Healthcare is currently looking to recruit an experienced A&E Nurse to work at a leading NHS Hospital in Gillingham, Kent
Your new role
Working with Hays Healthcare as an A&E Nurse you will provide care to patients on Accident & Emergency Departments. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records. As an A&E Nurse that has chosen to work with Hays Healthcare you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to register with Hays Healthcare you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (ideally NHS).
- Have been employed as a nurse in an A&E setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.
What you'll get in return
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant
- Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are an RGN that prefers to work day or night shifts Hays Healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job