A&E Locum Nurse required in Essex
Medlocums are currently looking for an experienced A&E Nurses.
Days and nights available
Start Date: ASAP
Experience within the NHS to a high standard
Offering excellent opportunities and benefits including:
- Fast registration
- Weekly payment
- Uniform provided
- Great pay- at ESCALATED hourly rates
- Choose when you work- suiting your needs and commitments.
- 24/7 support
- Immediate start available
- Have the right to work and live in the UK.
- To be of a warm, caring and compassionate nature with the ability to work with understanding, patience and tact.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to be understood and understand both verbal and written communication.
- Enhanced DBS (can be carried out through us)
- Professional references
- Responsible and honest
- Reliable, dedicated and flexible
If you are interested in applying to this role, please apply now for an immediate response.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'