Strategic A&D Manager - London - Up to £50,000 + Bonus - Contract Furniture Manufacturer
Are you experienced winning new business and developing existing accounts with specifiers and end users?
Would you be interested in joining a successful, growing furniture manufacturer?
Then Apply Now!
A&D Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities and gain specification of our portfolio from specifiers and end users
- Implementing a strategy for the A&D team
- Increase the amount of specifications achieved with existing contacts.
- Promote the company's portfolio of products to potential end users.
A&D Manager Requirements:
- Experience in winning business from key specifiers and purchasers of commercial seating.
- Extensive contact with major end user FM and procurement teams.
- Up to £50,000
- OTE Up to circa £60,000 dependant on experience.
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Car / Car allowance
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Strategic A&D Manager / BDM
- Business Development
- Sales Manager
- Contract Furniture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job