There is also the opportunity to work closely with the CEO to develop new ideas & expand their reach. Initially this post will be a 1 Year fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend to a longer term role subject to their continued growth.
MAIN PURPOSES OF ROLE
- To manage & co-ordinate the day to day operations of the charity.
- To manage & support staff, leading by example to ensure that targets are met & continuity of delivery in line with their values and principles.
- To make a major contribution to income generation & financial resilience through existing &, particularly, new income sources
- Office Management
- Project delivery
- Customer Service
- Organisational Development
- Human Resources
- Management experience, with a significant background operating at Manager level with high degrees of autonomy and accountability - ideally in a community/public service sector, values-based environment.
- Financial management experience with familiarity with financial & governance methods in the community sector.
- Experience of the management of, public/charitable trust funded services ideally with a bidding / grant application background.
- Experience of managing & supporting people in an environment of constant change.
- An appreciation of the needs of service users.
- Personal motivation & commitment to the mission of the charity
- Personal commitment to the highest standards of service for users
- An enterprising approach.
- A commitment to the disciplines of embedding & reinforcing policies and procedures to assure internal & external audit compliance.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Commitment to self-development & the concepts of lifelong learning.
A full job description and application form will be forwarded on receipt of a CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'