This advert is aimed at people who are new to the care industry and want new challenging career!
Location - Rotherham Area
Limited places available
NEW TO CARE (APPRENTICESHIP)
Kinetic Nursing Services
£10 ph following successful induction and the completion of the Care Certificate
We are seeking individuals whom are looking for a meaningful career in the care industry. You may have had personal experience in providing care for your loved ones or have family in the industry… or you are just compassionate, caring and ready for a new life changing career!
You need to be;
* Caring and compassionate
* A car driver with a full driving license, valid to drive in the UK with access to your own transport
* Willing to participate in a full training induction programme
* Quality driven
* Have good time management and organisational skills
In return we offer;
* Full time working patterns
* Full training induction
* Leading pay rates - No gimmicks!
* Pension scheme
* Up to 28 days Holiday
* A friendly and supportive team
* Apprenticeship Lvl 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Kinetic Nursing Services provide care throughout the Rotherham Borough. We support the elderly and vulnerable in the local community 24/7 which includes domiciliary care, palliative care and complex care.
For more information call Ben or Win on
- "Care assistant" or "Domiciliary care" or "Community Care" or "HCA" or "health care assistant" or "home worker" or "home care worker" or "home help" o
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job