999 Mobile Calls - Customer Service Operative - BT Nottingham
Position: Customer Service Assistant
Salary: £10.26 per hour
HOURS FULL TIME . Monday - Sunday 18.00 - 07.00am Night Work - Shifts will be split 5 from 7 days working most Friday and Saturdays.
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Customer Service Assistant with the ability to work at a fast and accurate pace? Do you enjoy knowing you are truly helping someone when they need it most? Perhaps you consider yourself someone who enjoys going the extra mile to ensure customer safety and satisfaction? Do you have a passion to ensure customers are handled in a professional and approachable manner?
Then come and work for one of the UK largest telecommunications groups as they offer you the opportunity and insight into the world of customer care. This role will afford you the chance to build a successful career. If you are looking for the chance to prove that you have what it takes to grow a career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest and are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
* Listen very carefully.
* Focus on screens throughout all calls and follow instructions as appropriate.
* Remain calm and focused, particularly when dealing with distressed callers, to ensure that their requests are being dealt with effectively and efficiently.
* Strictly adhere to all relevant procedures and mandatory expressions.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
* Experience working in busy fast paced call centre environment
* Ability to type 50 words per minute with 98% Accuracy.
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* A positive can-do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Willing to undertake a typing and spelling test at the location the advert is for.
* Hardworking and reliable
* Able to pass a standard criminal record check
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Ongoing Coaching and in role training
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details ( Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS not accepted)
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
- Contact Centre or Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'