8 x Recruitment Consultant
Watford / London
About our client:
Our client is a Recruitment Agency specialised in Education with offices all over UK and abroad.
They give guidance and clear progression opportunities to all, especially to those who show commitment and loyalty to the business. The training is outstanding and is constantly followed up for a winning performance.
Due to continuous growth, they are now looking for 8 new members to join the team - different levels will be considered.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Attract business using sales, business development, networking and marketing techniques
- Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
- Preparing CVs and correspondences to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Carry out successful client sales and service visits
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts
- Resourcing candidates for designated areas using various job boards
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client and briefing the candidate about the responsibilities of the role, the salary, and benefits.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating and offering advice on salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Previous recruitment experience - any sector and level will be considered.
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good sales and negotiation techniques.
- A confident and positive attitude towards work.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Driven and motivated.
What’s on offer:
- Uncapped, no threshold commission structure
- Annual Holidays to Australia, Canada and Ireland
- Days at the races, football and VIP days
- Weekly, quarterly and annual awards
- Regular lunches and dinners
- Weekly gifts
Apply today or contact a member of the team!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job