8 x Customer Service / Complaint Handlers - Kenilworth, Coventry!!!
Our massive client based in Coventry is NOW recruiting for 8 x Customer Service / Complaint Handlers to start immediately.
This role is on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
You must be a car owner / driver to get to the location of where this role is based.
Must be fully flexible between the hours of 8AM - 8PM as the shifts run on a rota basis.
This role is starting immediately apply now to avoid disappointment.
Main duties include:
- To investigate and identify root cause issues for our customers
- Resolving complaints
- Dealing with any general enquiries
- To be a team player and work collaboratively with all departments
- Find the correct solution for our customers
- To provide a high level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLAs
- To receive and make customer service calls when required and assist the Contact Centre Staff during busy periods
Key skills required -
- Excellent communication skills
- Be adaptable to change in a growing Business
- Ability to solve problems
- The ability to handle high volumes of Inbound and Outbound calls
- The ability to be a team player and work under pressure
- PC literate (experience of Word and Excel)
- Organised individual who can multi task and prioritise all workloads
- Have high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
Hours: Full time hours / Must be fully flexible between the hours of 8am - 8pm
Salary: £8.26 per hour
Available to start immediately
Car parking on site
**Please note: due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not received a response within 5 working days, then please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job