Location: Andover, SP10 5LH
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 DOE plus bonus
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm
About the Company:
Based in Andover, our client are recognised in the construction sector as Specialist Builders Merchants providing an unparalleled service distributing products to a strong, loyal and growing customer base. They keep their customers at the centre of what we do and provide ‘Construction Solutions Delivered Fast!’
They are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hardworking Drivers to join their growing organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery each day of building supplies to a pre-determined schedule to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
The job role is physically demanding and will require the successful candidate to be physically fit.
7.5T Driver Responsibilities:
- Pre Shift walk around checks carried out in accordance with company guidelines
- Downloading of tachograph cards and vehicle information
- Ensuring customer signatures are captured
- Keep vehicles neat and tidy at all times
7.5T Driver Requirements:
- Minimum of 12 Months driving experience preferred
- Current UK driving licence up to 7.5 tonne including digital tacho card
- CPC Holder
- Forklift Licence (Desirable)
- Adequate experience of driving long distances for several hours at a time and completing multiple, varied drops7.5T Driver Benefits
- Navigational ability
- Knowledge of Safe Lifting
- Good knowledge of Sat Nav use / Map Reading
- Adequate knowledge of Construction Site Health and Safety
- Eligible to work in the UK
7.5T Driver Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (plus the opportunity of a company bonus after successful completion of the probation period)
- 22 Days Holiday, increasing with long service
- Access to strukta REWARDS including cycle to work, discounted shopping and much more!
- Exciting working environment
- Free Parking
- Staff Discount in our Trade Store
If you feel that you meet the 7.5T Driver requirements, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'